- Guaranteed minimum of 500 national airings in the first quarter's airing.
- Guaranteed minimum of 3 million viewers.
- Complete with Public Television Stations Audience Audit Report.
- Historically 40%-60% airings in Prime Time.
- Most shows continue airing for years.
Public Television has a much larger audience than people realize.
- Public Television Stations reach nearly 90 million viewers each week
- Most American households, nearly 70%, watch Public Television
- Nearly 2x the coverage of CNN & The Discovery Channel
Public Television provides advantages other channels can't deliver - an audience of informed, affluent viewers. An audience of interested and educated viewers!
- 42% more likely to own stock.
- 55% more likely to have written to an elected official.
- 42% more likely to have taken part in a civil issue.
Nielsen Television Index data shows that Public Television reaches an extremely desirable audience, including a higher percentage (compared with total U.S. TV households) of:
- College-Educated Viewers.
- Older Viewers.
- Higher Income Viewers.
- 99% of US homes receive Public Television Stations.
"If your organization has an educational message - Public Television provides a highly respected venue with integrity, fair balance and quality programming standards."